Saturday, September 3, 2005

Have I mentioned lately how tired I am? I'm not sure how much more of this I can take...or how much more my family can take...or how much more I'm willing to let Jacob take.

It's Midnight right now & I'm really tired, however, I know many of you have been anxiously awaiting an update, so here is a short one until I can post more details tomorrow.

Jacob is still having seizures, although they appear to be better now that his carbon dioxide level has decreased. In fact, his condition got better as the day went on, so it's almost certain now what's causing the seizures.

Dr A. Johnson stopped the Klonopin altogether today so that we will finally know how much it might be contributing to this mess. The EEG is now running & will run for at least 24 hours.

Stay tuned for more information that I'll post tomorrow...

No comments: