Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Store is Open for Business!!

Karma & I have a TON of scrappin supplies from previous direct sales businesses we have been involved with. It is currently taking up one of my bedrooms & we desperately need to get some of it out of here! For the last week, I have been a crazy women entering all this inventory into an online shopping cart!

I'm happy to announce our brand new online store is now open for business!!!

Disclaimers:
--Although we haven't completed the 'policies' and other mumbo jumbo stuff related to an online store, we are opening anyways!
--While you are browsing, you may notice duplicate entries for items. This is because there are 2 of us selling many of the same items. Select either option to add the item to your cart.
--While I have done everything in my power to ensure the quantities of our inventory, there may be a few miscalculations. If something you purchased is not in stock, we will contact you. You can either select a different item or receive a full refund on the item.
--Shipping will not be charged at the time of checkout. Once I pull your order, I will weigh the items & you will be invoiced for the shipping charges via PayPal.
--More product will be added, however, this is 99% of it!
--Extra surprise goodies in every order!
--At this time, we are only accepting payments through PayPal.
--All Sales are Final.

*****Free Shipping on the first 10 orders over $50!! (USA Only - International orders will receive $5 off shipping charges.)*****

LETS GO SHOPPING!

No comments: